October 17, 2011

Happy Haunting!

I've been trying to decorate every room in my house for Halloween and it has been so fun! I had an extremely empty wall and didn't know exactly what I wanted to do. So I went rummaging through my pile of picture frames for those "someday" projects :) I found a strip of wood from a past project and found a fun frame. 


 I especially love the lettering and the cute ghosts on this Happy Haunting sign. The spider is another favorite...just made from a cotton ball, a few twigs, and some black spray pain...easy!

 This frame was originally gold. I really like the texture and feel but I'm not a gold person. So I painted it a bit {just enough so it is black but you can still see the texture}and I really love the way it turned out. As for the graphics...just an easy project for my dear Silhouette! I love that machine! :)

And this is what it looks like all together. I think it's a pretty good solution for a very empty wall!

Parties I'm Linking To:

Fingerprints on the Fridge
C.R.A.F.T.
The Girl Creative
Allthingsfee
Craft-O-Maniac
Under The Table and Dreaming
All Things Thrifty

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...