October 10, 2011

Simple Organizer

Question of the day....
          Would it be considered white trash if I use certain pieces of garbage for a craft project?

I thought about that as I was putting together this little project. I have a little pet peeve about clutter and would so much rather have something cute to look at instead of a pile of random stuff. So one day after making cake mix cookies I thought, "I wonder what I could use this empty box for?" and came up with this....


It started out with a toilet paper roll, two empty cake mix boxes, and scrapbook paper.
Choose your paper and glue it on to the cardboard. Add any accessories, if so desired!

Not a huge craft nor the best, but it totally cleans up that clutter...which I love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...